May 31, 2016
Just 30 Minutes For Pipeline Emergency Preparedness
P66, along with other pipeline operators, recently launched six short videos for emergency responders to help keep emergency response considerations top-of-mind in pipeline communities.
Houston-area emergency response agencies collaborated with pipeline operators and pipeline industry organizations to create the “Shoulder to Shoulder” video series . The video series can be viewed in less than 30 minutes and includes information on the following topics:
- Operation and monitoring of North America’s pipeline infrastructure
- Natural gas pipelines and the potential hazards of natural gas
- Liquids pipelines and the potential hazards of petroleum products
- Respective roles during a pipeline-related emergency response
- Planning and preparation in the event of a pipeline emergency
- Incident management best practices
Click here to watch the videos during your next safety or staff meeting and increase your agency’s pipeline emergency preparedness. Contact your local P66 representative, complete our Contact Us form or call 1-800-231-2566, if you have questions about our operations in your area or would like us to attend an upcoming meeting.