July 31, 2020
2019-2020 ONE-CALL ELITE PARTNERS
According to the Common Ground Alliance (CGA) one of the leading causes for underground utility damage is due to no notification to the One-Call Center/811. The best way to avoid damaging pipelines or risking injury is to call 811 a few days before digging to learn the approximate location of the buried lines. The CGA data shows that contractors are the leading known type of excavators involved in damages at about 69% of reported damages. Knowing approximately where underground utility lines are buried before each digging project helps to prevent these situations.
Phillips 66 Pipeline LLC processes approximately 180,000 requests for line location annually and has chosen to recognize the companies that submit high volumes of One-Calls near Phillips 66 pipelines without process errors. Recognized companies may receive a certificate or award for display, promotional materials to publicize their recognition as a One-Call Elite Partner, and a reference on this website. You can increase your chances of becoming an Elite Partner by always dialing 811 before starting any job planning or work.
2019-2020 One-Call Elite Partners (back to back year recipient*)
- B&H CONSTRUCTION (Norman, OK)
- JOMAX CONSTRUCTION (Great Bend, KS)*
- KIEWIT INFRASTRUCTURE CO. (Denver, CO)
- KS INDUSTRIES, LP (Bakersfield, CA)*
- SILVER STAR CONSTRUCTION CO INC (Moore, OK)
- STRIKE CONSTRUCTION (The Woodlands, TX)*
- TROY CONSTRUCTION (Houston, TX)
- UNDERGROUND ELECTRIC CONSTRUCTION CO (Benicia, CA)